Full Systems Diagnoses
LAUNCH CRP909X performs well at monitoring all systems of the available vehicles. You can feel free to check ABS, SRS, Transmission, BMS, EPB, SAS, TPMS, Suspension, etc. with the following functions:
1. Version Information – get the retrieved ECU information in detail.
2. Read DTCs – know what the problem is according to the DTC and its definition.
3. Clear DTCs – the solution to turn the warning light off after code reading and repairs.
4. Live Data Stream – a valuable reference to determine the specific problems accurately. For DIYers, this handheld diagnostic tool will tell you the severity of the problem and never let the vehicle’s sudden breakdown put a damper on your routine activities. For workshops, LAUNCH CRP909X is the secret to comprehensive vehicle check and high diagnostic efficiency.
15 Reset Functions
1.Oil Lamp Reset Service
Allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of the Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2.EPB Electronic Park Brake Reset
It is important in the maintenance of the electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
3.BAT battery service
Allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4.DPF Diesel Particulate Filter Reset
Specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5.SAS Steering Angel Sensor Reset
Helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6.TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset
Makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
7.IMMO Key Programming
The unique car key programming and read pin code function, it is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repair ABS pump system.
The sunroof needs to be reset when the sunroof control unit have a communication problem or changes.
Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the massage system close all doors koeo flip through messages system go to suspension reset or on-off.
11.Gearbox (Transmission )Reset
Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and drive. Once you perform this procedure the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programming method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
12.AFS Headlamp Reset
‘AFS’ means Adaptive Front-lighting System (at night with the Bi-Xenon headlights) it swivels either side, pressing that button means they stay pointing straight ahead and don’t turn when you turn the steering wheel.
13.Injector Coding :
Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Other problems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when an injector is turned off.
The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount of air entering an engine. In an electronically fuel-injected car, a throttle position sensor and airflow sensor communicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need a re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair.
The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running
Full 10 Mode OBDII/EOBD/JOBD Car Diagnostics Functions:
- Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
- Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
- I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
- Read Vehicle Information:Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
Perfect Performs Vehicle Battery Analysis
For 12V car, SUV, Van, Light Truck, Pickup. Detect real-time data from 12V batteries and display BATTERY DATA with fluctuations ranging from 8V to 16V. The discharge voltage of a normal battery is about 12V, the starting voltage is generally 12V, and the charging voltage is about 14V.
One-Key I/M Checking
It supports one-key I/M checking for all available emission systems. Help your car pass the emission test simpler.
LAUNCH X431 CRP909X Technical Support
LAUNCH Technical team offer free support for you, once you meet any problem, you can
1.Upload Could Feedback
2.Share Diagnose report
3.Contact with customer service directly
Car list for Full System Diagnose
For Abarth, For Accura, For Alfa Remeo, For Audi, For BMW, For Bugatti, For Buick, For Cadillac, For Chevrolet, For Chrysler, For Citoren, For Dacia, For Daewoo, For Daihatsu, For Dodge, For Eurford, For Fiat, For Ford, For GM, For Gmsa, For Honda, For Hyundai, For Ifiniti, For Isuzu, For Jaguar, For Jeep, For Kia, For Lancia, For Landrover, For Lexus, For Lincoln, For Mahindra(Indian), For Maruti(Indian), For Maserati, For Mazda, For Mercedes, For Mini, For Mitsubishi, For Nissan, For Nissangtr, For Opel, For Peugeot, For Porsche, For Renault, For Renault Samsung, For Saab, For Seat, For Skoda, For Smart, For Sprinter, For Ssangyong, For Subaru, For Suzuki, For Tata(Indian), For Tlisuzu, For Toyota, For Vauxhall, For Volvo, For VW, For VAZ Note: NOTE: These special function NOT for all car models, if you are confused, you can send your car brand, model and release year to me, I will check for you.
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean
LAUNCH X431 CRP909X Technical Parameters
Operating System:Android 7.1 Processor:Powerful Quad-Core Processor RAM:1GB ROM:16GB Display:7 inch IPS touch screen Connectivity:Mini USB 2.0, Wi-Fi Battery:6000mAh lithium-polymer battery Battery Life:more than 8 hours Product Size:9.8×5.5×1.5(inch) Product Net Weight: 700g
Update and Warranty
One Year free update online via WIFI Connection. One Year Warranty for any quality problems.
LAUNCH X431 CRP909X Package List:
1 * CRP909X Android Tablet 1 * OBD-II Diagnostic Cable 1 * DC Power Charging Cable 1 * User Manual 1 * Nylon bag