|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.5 x 6 x 10.8 inches|
|Item model number||OBD2|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CR319|
|Cover Included||The code scanner is capable of helping you check the vehicle engine faults via the 10 OBD2 test modes, especially the O2 sensor test, on-board monitor test and EVAP test that are used to directly test emission-related problems with DTC lookup.|
|Vehicle Service Type||Most American, European and Asian OBDII-compliant models manufactured from 1996 and newer are covered by this OBD2 reader. It supports all OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN (Controller Area Network). Such as Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Daweoo, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Accura, Isuzu,Jeep Ford, EU-Ford, GM, Chrysler, Mini, Vauxhall, Dacia, Alfa-Romeo, Lancia, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Landrover, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Saab, Sprinter, Cadillac and etc.|
Why is the Code Reader Launch CR319 a great option?
LAUNCH CR319 packs all the features you can ask for into a fast, powerful budget-priced scanner with full OBD2 function:
- Read & clear DTCs and turn off the Check Engine Light;
- Read I/M readiness status for state emissions compliance;
- View graphical live data of vehicle’s computer module(s);
- View the vehicle’s operating parameters stored when a DTC is detected;
- Show the last results of the O2 sensor test for troubleshooting;
- Read the results of on-board monitor tests for emission-related systems;
- Allow initiating a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system;
- Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely.
DTC Lookup Library
One of the best things about using the LAUNCH CR319 as an engine code reader is that it has a lookup library, which is used to search for definitions of DTCs stored in the build-in DTC library and for DTC Guide information. Every code comes with a description to aid technicians in efficient vehicle diagnostics and repair. This will save you the trouble of having to go online to look for the meaning of diagnostic trouble code. And you can also simply click on the error code selected so as to get an in-depth definition.