【315 & 433MHz in 1 Sensor】
This tire pressure monitoring sensor (for TPMS) has been manufactured to combine both 315 MHz and 433 MHz applications in one sensor to greatly simplify users’ inventory management and lower the investment as well as sales loss. And it is built to perform like OE sensors in terms of signal, durability, and functionality.
【98% Vehicle Coverage】
An easy to use and cost-effective necessity for any shop performing TPMS repairs, the Autel 1-SKU sensor has the long ability to cover over 98% of all OE sensors on the market, to support up 90% of North American, European and Asian brands. On the shop level, needing only 1-Sensor to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle means lower repair cost and higher install efficiency.
【Maximum Signal Strength】
The extraordinary sensor signal strength allows Autel 1-Sensor to be easily programmed wirelessly even when the sensors have already been mounted to the wheel. Autel MX-Sensor is 100% clone-able with an Autel latest wireless TPMS programming tool. No relearn is required when the MX-Sensor is cloned with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
【Superior Battery Reliability】
With the highest quality materials and advanced TPMS technology, Autel 1-Sensor provides superior battery life and reliability, to match OE sensor battery performance. The 1-Sensor body weighs only 12g, making it significantly lighter than most sensors in the market, which ensures better sensor stability and performance.
【Strict Quality Control】
Autel guarantees MX-Sensor are free from manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever option comes first. Each Autel MX-Sensor has a series number for assuring quality control. The series number is imprinted on the sensor or can be read with Autel TPMS tools. With the series number, Autel can track the sensor quality from our factory manufacturing to ensure only the highest quality parts are installed.
【Installation Process for Rubber Stem (Screw-In)】
- Loosening the tire: Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire. Use the bead loosener to unseat the tire bead.
- Dismounting the tire: Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o’clock relative to the tire separation Insert the tire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to dismount the bead.
- Dismounting the sensor: Depress the Press button on the sensor body. Carefully pull the sensor body straight back off the valve. Cut the rubber bulb and attach a standard tire valve extractor to the valve. Remove the valve from the rim by pulling through the rim.
- Mounting sensor and valve:
- Connect the sensor body and valve stem at a suitable angle (normally use the maximum angle of 30 degrees) and tighten the screw. Apply tire soap or lube solution to the rubber valve stem.
- Line the sensor up with the rim hole and attach a standard tire valve extractor to the end of the valve.
- Pull the valve stem straight through the valve hole. Note the rubber bulb of the valve resting against the rim.
- Mounting the tire: Place the tire on the rim, make sure that the valve faces the separation head at an angle of 180 degrees. Mount the tire over the rim.
- The TPMSsensor assemblies are replacement or maintenance parts for vehicles that have a factory-installed TPMS.
- Make sure to program the sensor by Autel sensor programming tools for your specific vehicle make, model and year before installation.
- Do not install a programmed TPMS sensor in damaged wheels.
- In order to guarantee optimal function, the sensor may only be installed with the original valves and accessories provided by Autel.
- Upon completion of the installation, test the vehicle TPMS systems using procedures described in the original manufacturer’s user guide to confirm proper installation.
- Each time a tire is serviced or dismounted, or if the sensor is removed or replaced, it is mandatory to replace the rubber grommet, washer, nut and valve core with our parts to ensure proper sealing. It is mandatory to replace the sensor if it is extremely damaged.
- Autel MX-Sensor arrive blank and must be programmed with an Autel TPMS service tool prior to installation or at 0 PSI/kPa
- Do not race with the vehicle on which the Snap-in MX-Sensor is mounted, and always keep the drive speed under 180km/h for Metal Valvesensor, or 240km/h for Rubber Stem
Autel guarantees that the sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years or within 24,000 running miles, whichever comes first. 100% ID clone-able and no relearn required. Tested and certified to meet SAE standards.
Welcome to get technical support via email/Q&A, or hotline on our official site, if you are unsure whether the sensor is suitable for your vehicle, or any questions.
Battery Life: ≥5 years
Operating Temperature: -40°C – 125°C
Storage Temperature: -40°C t – 125°C
Operating Humidity: ≤90%
Operating Frequency: 315 MHz~433MHz
Max. Pressure range: 800 kPa
Temperature Reading Range: -40°C – 125°C
Temperature Reading Accuracy: ±5°C
G Sensor Reading Accuracy: ±15%
Transmission Power: 5-8dBm
Battery: 3.0 V
Dimensions: Approx. 42.4*24.1*16.0 mm
Weight of Sensor without Valve: 11 g