|Item Weight||4.54 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 9 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||TS601|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TS601|
|Special Features||Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi), Power: 3.7 V Li-polymer battery; 2400 mAh, Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F), Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F), Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0 x 1, Dimensions (W x H x D): 20.2cm (7.96″) x 10.7cm (4.20″) x 3.8cm (1.48″), Weight: 0.4 kg (0.88 lb.)|
|Vehicle Service Type||ABARTH, ACURA, ALFA, ROMEO, Alpina, Aston, Martin, AUDI, BENTLEY, BMW, BUGATTI, BUICK, Cadillac, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROEN, Dacia, DAEWOO, DODGE, Ferrari, FIAT, FORD, GMCGreatWall, Haval, HOLDEN, HONDA, HSV, HUMMER, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, JEEP, JunPai, KIA, Lada, Lamborghini, LANCIA, LAND, ROVER, LEXUS, LINCOLN, Lotus, MAHINDRA, Maserati, MAYBACH, MAZDA, McLaren, Mercedes_benz, MERCURY, MG, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, Oldsmobile, OPEL, PEUGEOT, Plymouth, PONTIAC, PORSCHE, RENAULT, Rolls-Royce, SAAB, Samsung, SATURN, SCION, SKODA, SMART, SsangYong, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TESLA, TOYOTA, OBDII, VOLVO, VPG, VW|
Why Choose Autel TPMS TS601?
MaxiTPMS TS601 is a TPMS tool with the highest performance in the world. It’s the best solution for tire shops and automotive workshops to perform various TPMS services!
- Activates all known OEM / Universal TPMS sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals
- Reads sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OEM part number, OEM sensor maker and OEM frequency
- Allows you to directly read feedback from all 4 sensors, clearly, view the status of all TPMS sensors, and compare sensor and ECU data to instantly pinpoint system faults
- Offers on-tool relearn procedure for every TPMS-equipped American, Asian and European vehicle; no need for relearn charts or Internet lookups
- Programs AUTEL MX-Sensor with multiple options available including Auto-Create, Manual Create, or Clone Sensor IDs with no sensor re-learn required for sensor positioning
- Offers OBD II Relearn to write IDs to the vehicle directly without further procedures
- Offers visual/audio responses to make the operations much easier to complete
- Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
- Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
Multipurpose TPMS Scan Tool with OBD II Connection
- Convenient OBD II Connection
This tpms tool provides the users with complete OBDII Diagnostic Functions like other code readers or OBD2 scanners, such as reading & clearing codes, live data, retrieving I/M readiness status, O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test and more, as a fast-access option that enables a quick test on the engine system of OBDII-compliant vehicles.
What’s more, this tpms tool can perform an OBDII-Assisted Relearn, communicating with vehicles via OBDII cable and triggering wheel-mounted sensors, to directly write sensor IDs into the vehicle ECU for sensor recognition, eliminating the need for a second tool.
- Professional TPMS ECU Diagnostics
TS601 provides users with direct access to the vehicle’s ECU through OBD II connection, thus allowing users to reprogram sensor IDs, retrieve/clear TPMS DTCs, read live data and perform special functions, helping technicians to quickly find out faulty TPMS and turn off MIL.