Autel MaxiTPMS TS501K
- MaxiTPMS TS501K is Autel 2019 New TPMS Scan Tool Same functions as TS501, but with 8pcs sensors. It is capable of wirelessly diagnosing TPMS problems and activate any known OEM / Universal TPMS sensors, ID clone or reprogram sensors to the vehicle’s ECU, and turn off warning lights. Comes With 3pcs 433MHZ MX-Sensor (2 pcs metal valve stem and 1pcs rubber valve stem) + 5PCS 315MHZ MX-Sensor (4pcs metal valve stem and 1pcs rubber valve stem).
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501K Features:
- 1. TS501K Easy-to-use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen
- 2. On-screen code definitions and built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 3. TS501K reads sensor ID from vehicle ECU, programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions, activates magnetic, frequency and supports tire deflation triggered sensors using 125 kHz continuous or modulated wave signals
- 4. Receives 315 MHz, 433.92 MHz and 309MHz signal, reads/clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light
- 5. TS501K simplifies the diagnostic process including four and five wheel vehicles by showing vehicle graphs
- 6. Decodes sensor data and provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
- 7. Interprets data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery status and OE part no.
- 8. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
- 9. Lifetime free upgrade on the internet via USB port
- Note: The Autel TPMS tool can program the MX-Sensor which was manufactured by Autel only!
Why choose our Autel TS501K?
- 1. We need to know the tire pressure in real time to keep safe driving.
- 2. TS501K can Help Technicians to quickly find out faulty TPMS codes and turn off MILs.
- 3. Four Options for TPMS Sensor Programming: Auto Create 1-16; Copy By Manual Input; Copy By Activation; Copy By OBD.
- 4. TS501K Is Lifetime Free Update & Suppots Print Reports Via PC.
Comparision Between TS401 & TS501K:
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501K Package List:
- 1 x MaxiTPMS TS501 tool
- 4 x 315MHz MX-Sensor (Metal Valve Stem)
- 1 x 315MHz MX-Sensor (Rubber Valve Stem)
- 2 x 433MHz MX-Sensor (Metal Valve Stem)
- 1 x 433MHz MX-Sensor (Rubber Valve Stem)
- 1 x OBDII cable
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Molded plastic case
- 1 x Magnet (For early model TPM sensors)