Full System Diagnostics with Bi-directional Control
The MP808 supports four methods for vehicle identification: Auto VIN Scan, Manual VIN Input, Automatic Selection, and Manual Selection, through which you’re able to access all the diagnosable ECUs on the vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system. With the bi-directional control, it’s easy and quick for you to identify the problems as the diagnostic tool is able to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems and tell you the running conditions.
Hot Special Services for Reset Performing
The diagnostic scanner is a professional tool aiming at providing mechanics and DIY enthusiasts with access to the systems to perform various maintenance and services.
- Oil Service Reset – Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
- TPMS Service – Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
- EPB Service – Initializes the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
- ABS/SRS Services – Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
- SAS Service – Performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light;
- DPF Regeneration Service – Clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
- And much more…
An Android-based Tablet Diagnostic Tool
The MP808 is an Android-based tablet diagnostic tool and has several features and functions in addition to the diagnostic and service functions, like the MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Remote Desk, etc. All of these functions are equipped to provide you with enjoyable user experience and offer you ways to good data management and quick problem-solving.
- MaxiFix –an online troubleshooter database that provides you with all common DTCs database for most vehicles and allows you to network with other users.
- Remote Desk –works with TeamViewer Quick Support to enable you to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel’s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your tablet diagnostic tool on their PC.
- Shop Manager –an application that helps you deal with the daily workshop business and improve customer service by helping you manage the workshop information, customer information records, and much more.
- Data Manager –store, print, and review the saved files.
The Reasons to Choose the MP808
The MP808 is the updated version of DS708 and has the same functions and features as the DS808, but at a lower price than DS808. It provides either the mechanics or the DIY enthusiasts a great solution for the vehicle troubleshooting as it is competitively priced and has most of the advanced functions required.
English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
AU Ford, Holden, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chevrolet MPV, Chevrolet Truck, Chrysler, Ford, Geo, GM, Hummer, Hyundai, Kia, Pontiac, Satum, Scion, Workhorse, Acura, Daihatsu, Honda, Infiniti, Isuzu, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Daewoo, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, CnFiat, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Lamborghini, Landrover, LT3, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, SAAB, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW
12-month warranty for any possible quality problems
Welcome to get technical support via email/Q&A, or hotline on our official site, if you are unsure whether the scanner tool is suitable for your vehicle, or any questions.
Operating System: Android4.4.4
Processor: Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024*600 resolutions
Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0 /USB 2.0 /Wi-Fi / Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
Sensors: Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
Audio Input/Output: Input: N/A Output: buzzer
Power and Battery: 3.7 V/3200mAh lithium-polymer battery charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested Standby Time: Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
Battery Charging Input: 5 V /1.5A
Power Consumption: 500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
Operating Temp: -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
Storage Temp: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Operating Humidity: 5% – 95% non-condensing
Dimensions (W *H * D): 237.8 mm (9.4＂) *148.6 mm (5.9＂)*35.5 mm (1.4＂)
Net Weight: 788 g (2.42 lb.)
1* MaxiPro MP808
1* Power Adapter
1* Mini USB Cable
1* Main Cable
1* User Manual
1* Quick Reference Guide