- Four Systems (Engine/Transmission/ABS/SRS) Diagnoses
Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes: You can decipher error codes by the function of Read DTCs, and it offers viable solutions to the problems indicated by the detected hard codes.
Clear DTCs and Turn off the Light: You are able to clear the DTCs within seconds after you have finished the repair work, and then the warning light will be off automatically.
Retrieve Live Data Stream: This DIY scanner supports reading four systems’ live data stream, from which you can get real-time PID data from ECU.
- Complete OBD2 Functions for Emission Problems
On the basis of complete OBD2 functions, all the issues related to emission can be addressed timely:
- Read & clear detected diagnostic trouble codes and turn off the Check Engine Light;
- Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance;
- View graphical live data of vehicle’s computer module(s) for easy analyses;
- View the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected;
- Show the last results of the O2 sensor test in the graphic display for troubleshooting;
- Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems;
- Component Test: Allow initiating a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system;
- Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely.
- Practical Add-on Features
DTC Lookup: Thanks to the DTC Lookup function, you are able to identify where a fault might be occurring within a vehicle by simply clicking several buttons, instead of looking for each code’s definition online one by one.
Data Playback: All the diagnostic result will be recorded in this OBD2 scanner, which is prepared for reviewing history diagnostic recordings, and further identifying vehicle’s running conditions.
Data Printing: The print data function allows you to print DTC data recorded by this OBD2 scanner via connecting this scanner to PC with the supplied USB cable, so you can show the diagnostic result to the technician straightforwardly.
- Extensive Vehicle Models
In line with all available OBD2 & CAN protocols, this OBD2 Scan Tool works on most America, Asia and Europe vehicles including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Nissan, Volvo, VW, AUDI, BMW and Mercedes etc. When the warning light is illuminated, you can plug this OBD2 Scanner into the cars’ OBD port which is a rich avenue for procuring messages on the performance and health of the car, to locate the problem and solve it in time, enhancing automobile driving security
ML629 is built with additional Engine and Transmission Diagnoses compared with Autel ML619
If you want to determine the compatibility between your car and Autel ML629 or get technical support, please contact us via Email, Q&A or Hotline on our official site
12-month warranty for any possible quality problems
Display: 2.8-inch LCD (320 * 240 dpi)
Connectivity: USB mini 2.0/ OBD II DB15
Operating Temp: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
Storage Temp: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Dimensions (L*W*H): 182.8*90.9*33.2(mm)/7.2*3.6*1.3 (inches)
Net Weight: 247 g (0.544 lb.)
1 * Main Unit
1 * USB Cable
1 * OBDII Cable
1 * User Manual
1 * Quick Guide
1 * TF Card