2. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN)-domestic and import
3. Update online
1. Built-In AVOmeter & Battery Test:AutelAL539B is a code reader not only equipped with an easy-to-read built-in AVOmeter to allow you to test voltage, continuity and current at the fingertips, but also it provides a quick and accurate test result of most types of 12V charging systems, starting systems and condition of discharged battery including AGM, standard and maintenance-free batteries.
2. Full OBDII Functions: Autel AL539B is a useful car scan tool with complete OBDII functions for providing users with efficient diagnostic solutions. It enables users to know the detailed running status and have possible trouble repaired in time.
- Read Codes: Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 & U10) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3 & U1) DTCs.
- Erase Codes& Reset: Turns off MIL light, clears DTCs and resets monitors.
- Live Data: Allows viewing of live or real-time PID data of vehicle’s computer module(s).
- Freeze Frame: Allows the technician to view the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected.
- Retrieving I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- O2 sensor test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related power train components and systems that are and are not continuously monitored.
- Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
- Viewing Vehicle Information: Enables retrieval of Vehicle Identification No. (VIN), Calibration ID Nos. (CINs), Calibration Verification Nos. (CVNs)and In-use Performance Tracking on 2000 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9.
- Modules Present: Allows viewing of the module IDs and communication protocols for OBDII modules in the vehicle.
3. Troubleshooter codes tips guide technicians to the root cause of the trouble code.
4. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis.
5. Bright color-coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide you with both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
6. Multilingual Support: English, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Dutch.
7. Suitable Vehicles: Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda, Holden, Bens, Smart, Sprinter, Maybach, BMW, Mini, VW, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Opel, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Porsche, Saab, EU Ford, Vauxhall, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Dacia, Fiat, Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Maserati, Lancia.
- Need NO registration: download MaxiLinkII and correspond with product upgrade packages with the USB cable to connect device and computer, and then input the upgrade file to complete the upgrade.
- INCOMPATIBLE with Mac OS.
- Please close the anti-virus software in your PC when updating the device.
12-month warranty for any possible quality problems.
Welcome to get technical support via email/Q&A, or hotline on our official site, if you are unsure whether the scanner tool is suitable for your vehicle, or any questions.
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
LengthWidthHeight: 175 mm (6.91)96.6 mm (3.80)37 mm (1.46)Weight: 0.3kg (0.8lb, without wire) or 0.68kg (1.82lb, with wire)
1*Battery Test Cable1*3.7V Li-ion Battery1*Carry Case1*CD1*USB Cable1*OBDII Cable1*User Manual