All products in the whole store are the same:
- 100% original tool
- 1 Year warranty
- Lifetime technical support
- Free shipping and No tax
- Free shipping from UK
15 days Returns Fast refund, Money-Back Guarantee.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P with 2 years free update, the upgraded version of MS908P, same functions as Autel Elite
a professional diagnostic tool with a 10.1-inch touch screen and advanced hardware from the Samsung Exynos hexa-core processor and Android 4.4.2 OS for quick and comfortable car diagnostics. Offering comprehensive OE-level diagnostics, ECU coding and BMW/Benz ECU programming, the MK908P is an ideal automotive diagnostic tool for mechanics to troubleshoot the warning lights and fix the vehicle control modules’ issues.
1. Global Version, No IP Blocking Problem. You Can Do Software Downloads and Updates in UK and EU Countries without Problem.
2. Support ECU Coding and J2534 ECU Programming Functions, Same as Autel Maxisys Elite
3. Extensive Vehicle Coverage of 80+ American, European, and Asian Car Makes and Models
4. High-End Automotive Diagnostic Tool, Comprehensive OE-Level Diagnostics, Easily, Quickly and Efficiently
5. Two Year Free Update Online on Autel Official website. After One Year, MK908P Software Subscription Cost £899 Per Year
6. Multi-Languages Supported: English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian
7. Guided Functions with Simple Step-by-Step Procedures for Quick and Accurate Car Diagnostics.
-Work for Audi Guided Functions, Audi individuation, Online Coding;
-Work for VW Guided Functions, VW individuation, VW Online Coding;
-Work for Skoda Guided Functions, TOYOTA individuation;
-Work for Porsche Coding, Porsche Online Coding, Porsche Guided Functions for DTCs (All Models After 2011);
8. Ultimate Configurations: lighting-fast hexa-core 1.3GHz + 1.7GHz processor; 2GB RAM; 10.1; 1920*1200 back-lit LED multi-touch display; internal 64GB solid-state drive; built-in 8MP camera with a flashlight and autofocus, massive battery capacity for continues 24+ hours' using, etc.
J2534 ECU Programming:
The diagnostic tool comes with a J2534 ECU programming tool (also used as a VCI box) that is a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant pass thru reprogramming interface device. Using the updated OEM software, it is capable of helping BMW and Benz users replace the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), program new ECUs and fix software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues. It supports BT and USB communications and can transmit vehicle data to the MaxiCOM display tablet with or without a physical connection.
There are 3 indicators on the J2534 ECU programming device:
Vehicle LED – Flashes green when communicating with the vehicle’s system
- Connection LED – Illuminates solid green when properly connected with the display tablet via the USB cable; Illuminates solid blue when connected with the display tablet via wireless (BT) connection
- Power LED – Illuminates solid green when powered on Flashes red when a system failure occurs: Illuminates amber automatically at power-up when the device is performing self-test procedure
Simply accessing the diagnostic modes via AutoVin or Control Unit, and you’re able to perform diagnosis over all the systems on the vehicle’s ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
- ECU Information – provides the retrieved ECU information in detail.
- Read Codes – displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
- Erase Codes – erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
- Live Data – retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU.
- Active Test – provides specific subsystems and component tests.
Accesses the Special Functions:
The diagnostic tool is specially designed with the Service section to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. It provides component adaptation or variant coding functions for custom configurations and also allows you to reprogram adaptive values for certain components after making repairs. The most commonly performed service functions include:
Oil Reset Service: Allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
EPB Service: Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
SAS Service: Allows you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM.
DPF Service: Allows you to carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system.
TPMS Service: Allows you to quickly lookup the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
IMMO Service: Programs a new anti-theft key, and performs key matching when the ignition switch, the combined instrument panel, ECU, BCM, or the remote control battery.
The Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements, providing ways for the issues of Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts.
The Differences Between MK908P and MS908P：
The MK908P is an upgraded version of MS908P, and the difference between them is that MK908P is equipped with more advanced hardware.
- Processor: The MK908P is processed by the powerful Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15) while the MS908P is using the Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz.
- Operating System: Diagnostic scan tool MK908P features Android4.4.2, KitKat operating system that is upgraded from Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Memory: The MK908P is equipped with 2GB RAM & 64GB on-board Memory, but MS908P only has 32GB on-board memory.
- Screen Size & Pixel: The Automotive diagnostic scanner MK908P features 101.1 inches LED screen with 1920*1200 resolutions that providesa better user experience than MS908P’s 9.7 inches screen with 1024*768 resolutions.
- Camera: The camera of MK908P is designed to provide a moredetailed images using 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight.
- Battery Capacity: For a tablet diagnostic tool that is equipped with a built-in battery, the battery life greatly affects the integrity of the diagnosis and the user experience. Compared to the MS908P, the MK908P extends the usage time by increasing battery capacity by 4000mAh.
Wide Vehicle Coverage:
Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Vauxhall, Volvo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati, Maybach, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Skoda, Smart, VW, VW CV, Dacia, Ford EU, LT3, Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Samsung, Scion, Ssang Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Isuzu, Mahindra, Perodua, Proton, TATA, HINO,UD, Fuso
Multiple Languages: 14 kinds of language
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Swedish, Thai, Arabic, Russian
How to Change language?
After you get the product, please tell us your SN of the machine to activate the language you need.
12-month warranty for any quality problem
- Operating System: AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
- Processor: Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor
- (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
- Memory: 2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
- Display: 10.1-inch LED Screen with 1920x1200 Resolutions
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac); USB: 2.0; BT v.2.1 + EDR; SD Card (Support up to 32GB); HDMI
- Camera (rear): 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
- Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
- Audio Input/Output: Microphone; Dual Speakers; 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack; Power and Battery; 15000mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery; Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
- Input Voltage: 12 V (9-24 V)
- Power Consumption: 6.5 W
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
- Dimensions (W*H*D): 312mm (12.28") * 208mm (8.18") * 36mm (1.41")
- Weight (NW): 1.48kg (3.26lb)
- Protocols: ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, High-speed, Middle speed, Low speed and Singlewide CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
- 1 * Main Unit – MK908P
- 1 * J2534 Box
- 1 * Main Cable
- 1 * Standard 2.0 USB Cable
- 1 * Mini USB Cable
- 1 * AC/DC External Power Adapter
- 1 * Ethernet Serial Cable
- 1 * Cigarette Lighter
- 1 * Clipper Cable
- 2 * Light Fuse
- 1 * BMW Ethernet Cable (Optional)
- 1 * USB Ethernet Adapter
- 14 * OBDI Adapters (Benz-14 (Europe Only); Chrysler-16 (America Only); BMW-20; Kia-20; Nissan-14; GM/Daewoo-12;
- Honda-3; Fiat-3 (Europe Only); PSA-2(Europe Only); Benz-38; VW/Audi-2+2; Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16)