All products in the whole store are the same:
- 100% original tool
- 1 Year warranty
- Lifetime technical support
- Free shipping and No tax
- Free shipping from UK
15 days Returns Fast refund, Money-Back Guarantee.
As a new generation TPMS diagnostic & service tool, Autel TS508 is user- oriented, it is designed with Quick Mode and Advanced Mode options. It is designed to activate all known TPMS sensors, read TPMS sensor status, check TPMS system health condition, program MX-sensors and conduct TPMS relearn. you can save time and energy by choosing the most suitable way to complete TPMS work. The thing you save is not only time, but your energy.
Original Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool
1. Advanced Version of TS401/ TS408/ TS601
2. Lifetime Free Update Online on Autel Official website
3. Multi-Language Supported: English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Polish, Korean, Japanese.
4. With Quick Mode and Advanced Mode options, you can save time and energy by choosing the most suitable way to complete TPMS work.
5. Based on The Service Type Needed, Autel TS508 TPMS Tool Offers Quick Mode/ Advanced Mode for Faster & Smarter TPMS Repairs
* TPMS Quick Mode: Basic TPMS Functions to check TPMS sensors and program MX-Sensors quickly;
* TPMS Advanced Mode: Complete TPMS Functions to perform sensor check , TPMS diagnose, MX-Sensor program and sensor position relearn.
1. Advanced Version of TS401/TS408/TS508
As the upgraded version of TS501, Autel tpms scanner TS508 offers faster and smarter TPMS repairs with two TPMS service modes: the basic Quick Mode and the complete Advanced Mode. Compared to Autel TS408 & TS401, TS508 can read/clear TPMS DTCs and has an OBD2 connector, which makes it possible to program sensors via Copy by OBD and relearn sensors via OBD Relearn.
2. Sensor Relearning:
Almost every TPMS sensor must be "relearned" to the vehicle after replacement, whether it’s genuine OE or aftermarket. TPMS relearn tool TS508 quickly relearns the sensors to the vehicle with as much as 3 ways, which are Stationary Relearn, Automatic Relearn, and OBD Relearn. Comparing with TS408, TS508 can directly write the sensor IDs to the ECU via OBD Relearn.
3. Sensor Programming:
Autel TS508 makes it possible to have the sensor programmed at your fingertips rather than turn to the dealer. TPMS programming tool TS508 provides all 4 ways to program Autel MX-Sensors: Copy by OBD, Copy by Activation, Copy by Manual Input, and Auto Create 1-16 Sensors. All these are easy to do and time-saving.
4. Quick Mode/ Advanced Mode for Sensor Activating:
With Autel TPMS tool TS508, you can wirelessly activate all OEM/Universal TPMS sensors on the market, helping you easily get sensor data like sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, sensor battery, sensor position, frequency, etc. Choose the right vehicle make, model and year, sensor activation is a "Flash" for you.
1. Vehicle Specific Database (Domestic, Asian and European)
2. Auto Selection of Frequency for Fast Scanning
3. 2 Modes to Use
4. Quick Mode for Fast Installs designed for tire / wheel shops
5. Advanced Mode To diagnose, repair and replace TPMS for repair shops
6. TPMS Status Screens for Easy Diagnosis
7. Shows ID matching in color
8. Low Sensor Battery Indicator
9. Code Notification
10. Information - relearn procedures at the touch of help button
11. Batch Programming - Program multiple sensors with one touch (up to 16 sensors at a time)
12. Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
13. Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125Khz continuous or modulated waive signals
14. Receives both 433MHz signals
15. Reads / writes sensor IDs from vehicle ECU
16. Reads / clears DTC's of TPMS and resets Malfunction Indicator Light
17. Programs Autel MX-Sensors 433MHz wirelessly
18. Reads Data including sensor IDs, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition.
19. OEM Part number and relearn information
20. Displays different sensor relearn procedures for different OEM sensors
21. OEM sensor information display based on vehicle Make/Model/Year
22. Displays OBD locations for test vehicles
23. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
24. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
25. On-screen code definitions
26. Incredibly easy-to-use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
27. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
28. Built-in rechargeable 3.7 v Li-polymer battery
29. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
What Can TS508 Do for You?
1. Two TPMS Service Modes
The TS508 is a new generation complete TPMS tool that offers the option to choose one of two service modes from the home screen, to provide faster and smarter TPMS repairs. Based on the TPMS service type needed, the option to choose the basic Quick Mode or the complete Advanced Mode will decrease repair time.
2. Quick Mode/ Advanced Mode Comparison
TPMS Quick Mode: basic TPMS functions to check TPMS sensors and program MX-Sensors quickly;
* TPMS Advanced Mode:
1) Complete TPMS Functions to Perform Sensor Check ,
2) TPMS Diagnose,
3) MX-Sensor Program
4) Sensor Position Relearn.
3. Exclusive TPMS Status Screen
1) Read ECU sensor ID;
2) Check sensor ID and ECU ID matching condition;
3) Read DTCs from ECU and erase DTCs;
4) View DTCs detail description;
4. Four MX-Sensor Programming Options
1) Copy By Activation;
2) Copy By Manual Input;
3) Auto Create 1-16;
4) Copy By OBD;
1. Activate/ Test/Read TPMS Sensors
2. Display Vehicle-Specific Relearn Procedures
3. Connect to TPMS module via OBDII Port to Relearn Sensor IDs (often required by Asian vehicles)
4. At-a-Glance Status Screen Diagnoses System
5. Read/ Erase TPMS Codes
6. Simplified Interface with Quick & Advance Modes
- Display TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
- Power 3.7 V Li-polymer battery; 3200 mAh
- Operating Temp. 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temp. -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
1pc x Autel TS508 Main Unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Carry Case
1pc x Magnet
1pc x AC Adapter